Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...


.jpg)

She has certainly lived up to her name as Hot TaMarley. She came into this world with a bang. Being the only one to have been a rush to the hospital early in the morning. As you can see her moods change pretty quickly (even for a girl). As we all do, Marley has her good and bad days. Her good days are great and her bad ones are the pits. She is the baby of the family and uses it to her advantage. She pretty much gets her way in arguments because we just want to make the loudness stop. She is, by far, the loudest kid of our brood. She goes out of her way to take care and love everyone. She is the best one for that. She especially takes care of her older brother. Hopefully one of these days he'll reciprocate it? HAPPY BIRTHDAY my baby. I love you with all my heart!!
ReplyDelete