We went to school on Friday and had to rush home for Marley's physical at the doc. We waited FOREVER. I did get the kids' flu shots. At one point during the exam, the doc asked if Marley was always so happy. That evening I tried to get the downstairs in some sort of shape to add a wall. Stay tuned.
Saturday we went to the craft fair at our local church. The kids picked up some cool things, but I think there would've been more choices at a different one. We headed to my parents for the day. We got out to do some shopping with my mom and went to confession. We got there late and had to stand in line. I told Kevin I needed one confession for before we got in line, and one confession for being in line. Ha! We were out of line in time to go to that church's craft fair. It wasn't that great either because they were closing it down.
Sunday we went to a movie as a family. Dolphin Tale 2 finally came to the dollar theater. Then we went to Roy Rogers for lunch. Kaelyn joined us also. It was a great time! When we got home, Kevin started a fire, so I could burn some order forms that had credit card numbers on them. It was a quiet, low-key evening. We had electronics today because it was a feast day. I'm sure Kevin will have plenty to say about that.
For fun...
Marley and I were doing something in her bedroom, and Kevin was in the kitchen. I said something to Kevin, and he said, "Marley, tell your mother she's on crack." Marley turned to me and said, "Daddy says you're un-correct." It was pretty funny.
There was more, but I can't remember them now. Darn, darn, darney darn.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
I need to get my flu shot as well. Of course, Kaelyn had a throat thing and Rory has it now. Mine hasn't been feeling too good either so I probably have it as well. Kaelyn didn't do well with it since her tonsils are the size of modern day aircraft carriers. I don't think she really ate anything for a couple of days there.
ReplyDeleteWe did a big at work this weekend that started off rough but got better and then bad again. It's, so far, ended up well so we are keeping fingers crossed. I think Logan made out best at purchasing things at the craft show. He got a brand new K'nex thing that would have sold at Walmart for 40 bucks for 2. Rory and Marley got some nice things too though and bought for other people which was nice.
The movie was at the "HDL Cinema." We went early and got tickets for 2.75 so it was 16.50 total. You can't buy one ticket at the "normal" theater for 16.50. I didn't look at prices at the snack bar but I am sure they were way overpriced like the rest. A wise person once said, "We are married cause I choose not to say anything." I'll keep my mouth shut on this one.
I wish I could record the kids all the time. They are funny people ... I wonder where they get it from. :p