I'm not sure why Logan thought that putting on his new hat meant he had to be dark and brooding, but that's what happened.
Can you see Kaelyn photo-bombing in the background? Funny. There was a restaurant named Rock Bottom on the strip. That's where this video was taken.
Yep, that's Kaelyn hitting Rock Bottom. HA! We thought it was funny.
It was great to see my brother-in-law and his family, but that is one trip I would not recommend unless you stay longer than a day. One the way home (the Sunday after Thanksgiving...also known as...the second most busiest travel day of the year, we stopped for Mass because it was the first Sunday of Advent. We were out of Mass at 10a. With all the traffic and the late start, we rolled into our driveway at 1030p that night. It.was.awful. The kids were pretty good there and back. There were a couple breakdowns, but they didn't do as bad as I thought. It was a good prep for next year's trip, which is already in the planning phase. One thing's for certain, we will NOT be getting fast food for every meal! Now it's written somewhere, so I must follow through. Happy holiday snuggles!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
ReplyDeleteIt's almost that time. It was nice to get away but like Nora said it was rough with the fast turn around. We did a lot of shopping and planning which completely fell through. We crock potted a chicken the night before, got up and deboned it and stored it in the cooler along with other meats. It all got thrown away. I was really upset. We did learn a lot of things that worked well though. The books on tape (CD) were a big hit. We are going to have to get some of those for the May trip. The best thing was being around the family and having us all together again.