Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tune in Tokyo

Well, it's been awhile, eh?  No, I haven't been in Canada.  It's just been insanely busy.  There's so much to write, but I have pics.  Here's a short snippet of a couple things these past weeks.  As always, things should be slowing down (insert chuckle here), and I'm hoping that I can get back to regularly being here again.  My apologies for my absence.
I have a 20yo.
Marley fell off the kitchen chair the day before Thanksgiving.  The floor won.  She ended up breaking the root off her top right baby tooth.  Hopefully, they'll come out soon.
How my kids relax on Thanksgiving.
We spent the night at my parents' on Thanksgiving night.  My seester was homesick and requested pictures.  This is blurry, but I like it.
The next morning we woke up and drove to Nashville to visit my in-laws.  I have other pics, but this is a quick return rundown.  I will say that I do not recommend driving to Tennessee for a day and driving back.  
I cannot tell you how many times my father disapproved of what I was wearing.  Yesterday, we were twins in fashion.  

**DISCLAIMER - This blog post has nothing to do with the fact that my father-in-law mentioned that I hadn't blogged in a while at dinner tonight**

1 comment:

  1. Lots of awesome things happened while "we" were away. Lots of NOT awesome things happened too. Marley's poor lip and teeth being the worst of it I think. Poor little girl got all kinds of banged up. It would be nice to get back to normal. We will just in time to take off for the great white north I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...