Sunday, December 28, 2014

Weekend Workers!

Kevin says that I always say we didn't do much when we actually did, so today's blog is going to be a list of all we accomplished this weekend (in no necessary order).  Ready?  Go!

1. Painted our new bedroom
2. Set up the playroom which included
   a. cleaning the playroom
   b. cleaning off the table in the new bedroom to go in said playroom
   c. taking down shelving
   d. putting up shelving
   e. sorting books
   f. cleaning off a bookshelf
   g. installing wall mount and TV for playroom
3. LOTS OF LAUNDRY
4. sorted clothes
5. Mass
6. Trips to Walmart for supplies
7. Visiting friends
8. Visiting Nana and Papa (twice)
9. dishes
10. the gym

I'm sure there was more, but I can't think now.  I'm really tired and sore.  I painted by myself because I'm really anal and want it done MY WAY.  Kevin did everything else from laundry to feeding and corralling the kids.  Here's to some good sleep tonight.  

Happy, Kevin?

  

1 comment:

  1. That's a little better and ALMOST all we did. As for me being happy, I am happy when you are happy. "Ain't nobody happy...." I just hope you like the color!! If not, oh well. Haha. The painter did a great job with no mess ups, that can be seen and absolutely nothing on the carpet. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...