Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 in Pictures

January
Pinewood Derby

February
The huge ice storm
and...I'm not sure

March
Free pancakes on Fat Tuesday

April
Visited seester
Best anniversary ever!

May
First Communion...like a boss!

June

July
SEESTER!

August

September

October


November

December

Happy 2015!

1 comment:

  1. WOW ... what a year! A lot those are very fond memories I am VERY GLAD happened. Some of them were NOT! Poor little Marley and her banged up mouth TWICE. That's just horrible. She is turning out to be the Queen of the one liner though.

    Shooting with Nora then hiking afterwards for our Anniversary was pretty awesome.

    I hope less bad and more happy happen in 2015.

    Good luck all I hope you had a wonderful start.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...