Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...



Ahhh! Love!
ReplyDeleteThey are awesome pictures and words. I can't wait to see what they say next year. I am not at all surprised by Rory's "Seneca Schoolhouse" pick. Rory is such an "old soul" who we all think was born in the wrong time period. I guess she just had to wait around for Nora and I to be born. I wonder where Logan gets his love of History from? haha Marley is joining the ranks of the reading which means Nora and I can't spell out things around her anymore. Good with the "bad" I guess.
ReplyDeleteWow. Do I have great looking Grandkids or what? Ms. Blogger you have done great. Thank you so very much!
ReplyDelete