Sunday, May 3, 2015

Farm Festival

The farm we order our food delivery from hosted a grand festival this weekend.  It was a beautiful day today to go.  We walked around and saw the cows, ducks, and chicks.  They had hand washing stations with running water and soap, which a nice touch considering all the animal petting.  We took in a hay ride and then stood in two lines to get some farm made ice cream that we ate while watching a band of banjo players.  It reminded me of my grandpa.  :)  

By this time it was getting hot, so we decided to take the tour of the farm.  We were in the milk production room when Logan complained about his stomach hurting.  He said he felt like he was going to throw up, so we left the milk production room.  I thought that was very considerate of us.  We decided to head home when it didn't seem like he was feeling any better as time went on.  

Sure enough, he's running a slight fever tonight and is complaining about his throat.  I'm not sure if it'll turn into anything, but I sure hope not.  Other than that, he won his baseball game yesterday, and his team is undefeated.  We're trying to not let it go to their heads.  He has another game Tuesday night, so I hope he's feeling better for it.
I feel like we have to talk about my huge vein because....it's huge.  It is my nemesis in pictures.
We're missing Kaelyn because she went to a music festival with her friends today.  She's still not home, but it doesn't end until 11p.  It was a wonderfully relaxing weekend, and we really needed one of those.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful weekend. Only sour point was having to mow and weed the grass and Logan's tummy ache. The weather was great even down two kids Logan's team won another one. Like Nora said they have a game on Tuesday against the red team again. They were the team we barely beat last time and we are away so they bat last.

    The farm was really cool. There was a lot to do and see so that was nice. There were a lot more people there than I thought there would be. The place is rather small for the number of people who were there. I wanted a hot dog but not at 5 bucks for one. They had other farms/vendors there selling their wares. We picked up some great memories there!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...