Saturday, September 16, 2017

School Daze

It's only been a week, and I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving vacation.  Every year that I feel like I'm doing too much, I say that I'm going to cut back the next year, and it never happens.  This year is no different.  I think the next year will have to bring about a lot of change.  I can't keep on this hamster wheel much longer.  
The kids all had a good first week of school.  Rory had already been going, so she doesn't count.  Logan and Mars are settling into their friend groups and routines again and fall is fast approaching, my favorite time of year.  There's nothing like a chilly evening, a fogged door, and a pot of chili on the stove.  


Relic was not happy that the kids left all day.  
I'll have to get with Logan about the covering his face business.  :/
The kids were excited to go to the pool with daddy while I worked out.  Win/Win

Hopefully this will be a regular occurrence.  


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been massively busy around the house. Relic has been missing the kids and hates it when they leave. He just lays around here until they get back. I hope the kids like school and have fun with their friends. Playing in the pool with the kids was a lot of fun. Hopefully, like Mrs. Blogger said, we can make it a regular thing.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...