Sunday, June 3, 2018

Rory's Point of View

Rory has been shooting pics this whole time and has even been approached about her camera.  She did her best to answer the lady's questions.  She's edited her photos and downloaded them.  I thought you all might want to see them.




























This last pic is a Kaibab squirrel.  They are the only squirrels in North America with albino tails.  The North Rim is their ONLY habitat.  As you can see, we have another budding artist.  This means I'm relying on Logan now for a cushy retirement.  :) *SIDENOTE*. We are crossing the San Francisco Bay as I type this, hence why I'm typing this.  I'm trying to distract myself, but we've been sitting in traffic, so I'm afraid I'm going to finish this post before we even get across the bridge.  We are on the 580 bridge, not the Golden Gate because our park is on the northland of San Fran.  Once we get settled into the park, our first line of business is taking the ferry to Fisherman's Wharf to get some commuter passes.  The kids are so excited to take the ferry!  Here's hoping all goes well with sitting in traffic on a bridge.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I didn’t see the squirrel but the other pictures are good because they give a good view of what you’re seeing! Good job, Rory!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...