Can we talk about how much I love this sign? I want to get one for all matters. For instance, keep everything the same except the last line, "shall not be allowed to enter..." AMA (our co-op), my house, the park, the grocery store, WALMART, my presence
It would be fantastic!
After swimming and laundry were done, we ventured to the ferry. Our whole trip was to get the 3-day passes to take the transportation around San Fran, hopefully for cheaper with passes. We walked a short distance to the ferry.
Unfortunately Kevin forgot his wallet. I had mine, but I had trouble activating the card we were going to use, so I never had it done. I ended up calling the bank and holding for 15 minutes to figure out all was fine. We bought ferry passes and headed out.
We chose outside seating, and then we took off. Gradually, my seat started getting a bit of spray, so Kevin switched with me. He said he wouldn't sit there though because it was too wet. Then everyone started going inside because they were getting drenched. We followed. It was much better inside and even better downstairs on the ferry.
Apparently she didn't want her picture taken.
Neither did she.
This was downstairs and how wet it was only on this side of the boat.
We searched everywhere for the place to buy the passes. Unfortunately they were already closed. I wanted the Bay Bridge for the backdrop of a picture. I tried to take a selfie, and Kaelyn said I should just ask someone to take our pic. I told her I didn't want to do that because what if they stole my phone. While I was setting up the selfie, a young gentleman with an accent asked if we wanted him to take our pic. I actually said, "Ok, but are you going to take my phone?" I don't think he understood me, but he laughed. Marley says he said, "Maybe." Then the kids wanted a goofy picture, and the first thing Kaelyn and Mars thought off was acting like they were falling into the water.
We ended with dinner at a sandwich place and ice cream/cheesecake.
Today we're off to Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, and San Francisco again. We found an AIP restaurant! I think we're going to try and make it there for dinner for me at least. I don't know what the others are having yet. I'm going to stock up on desserts for take out. :) WHATEVER WORKS at this point! Oh, I didn't tell you, I forgot half the food I had frozen for me for this trip. Souls in Purgatory are making it to Heaven left and right from this trip!














Daddy and I went to SF many years ago and o remember walking my legs off up and down those streets. We drove up to an overlook I remember. Is that where Steve MCQueens mustang is housed from the great car chase in S F? I don’t know what those places are that you’re going to. Redwood forest?
ReplyDelete