Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My Boy!

I don't know the last time I had a blog just about Logan, but I think it's due time.  I've been meaning to get this up, but I was waiting for pictures.  I had the pleasure recently to accompany Logan to his Civil Air Patrol meeting.  Kevin normally takes him, but he was promoting, so I went.  I was extremely pleased by the program, and the people were kind.  I can see Logan benefitting from it.  Here are the pics from his third promotion.



Doesn't he look dapper?  I tried to get a pic of him with his cover on too, but the sun was shining.

And just for kicks

Also in Logan news, we went to a mommy/daughter date.  Kevin usually takes the girls to a daddy/daughter dance, but my friend sent me the link to this one, and I swooped up tickets.  We had a wonderful time, and I was not expecting it to be full out ritzy like this.


I even managed to get his dancing on video, so we had proof it happened.


The tales of Logan continue with him scheduled to take his first O-Flight for CAP this afternoon.  It's a beautiful BREEZY day, so this momma is making his daddy take him.  Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...