We celebrated Kevin's birthday on the 3rd with dinner out with the fam. He had to work that day, but he worked it from home, so we got to go to Mass at least. I tried to make a cake, but it didn't turn out well, so I had to go buy one. :( We went to Texas Roadhouse. K'lyn and Adam were able to join us even though we all feared for Adam's life (he's allergic to peanuts, and this restaurant lets you shell them and throw the shell on the floor and such). He survived!
The food wasn't bad, and all the kids behaved for the most part. We came back to the house for cake and presents afterward. A good time was had by all. Also, so many people have the same birthday! Two of our friends' babies were born the evening of the 3rd too. Crazy! Happy birthday, Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...



No comments:
Post a Comment