Thursday, March 19, 2020

RV Quarantine Day 4

I'm not sure what day quarantine it is because it feels  like forever in an RV.  It's actually not much different than normal living in an RV.  The fact that we homeschool means that our family routine hasn't changed much.  The only difference is that we're staying home from co-op on Tuesdays and Fridays.  It's still hard, and I sometimes think about how much better it would be if we were in the house. 
Speaking of the house, we lowered our sell price today.  We're hoping this generates more interest.  Don't get me wrong, there has been PLENTY of interest, 22 showings to be exact.  There are two more tonight, and one tomorrow.  Hopefully once the new price gets out, there will be more to come this weekend.  At this point, we need to get out from under this house and pay off some debt.  
I've already registered at our new co-op where it looks like I'll be teaching three classes of K-2 one morning a week.  This co-op only has classes once a week for K-8 and then twice a week for high schoolers, so Rory will be able to drive Logan on the other day while I stay home with Marley.  We're all pretty excited about these new changes.  Now we're just hoping my teaching covers their class prices.  
With this darn virus, pretty much everything is up in the air.  We have mortgage rates going for us, but I don't see us buying anything for a while.  We've been looking and don't really see anything we like on the market where we're going.  We're truly blessed to have the RV to stay in until we figure things out.  Thanks again Nana and Papa!
Before school closed, people were still calling out sick.  It left the nursery shorthanded, so they had to call in the reserves.  This is Logan with one of the babies.  So adorable!!
Imagine Logan wearing this.  This was the confirmation tux we had rented and then refunded since his confirmation is now delayed.  :(
Sometimes this is what I see in the morning.  Good thing she hasn't fallen out, yet.
My eldest sister had her birthday.  We all celebrated even though we probably shouldn't have. #coronaquarantine


Rory and I had an epic game of war the other day.  This was just the times when it went to double war.  Want to see something that I've never seen in war before?
All four 8's.  We should've played the lottery that day or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...