6a wake up
630a get to work
11p go to bed
We're all cranky and need sleep. We have been on the go for a while now. Here are some things we've accomplished.
Kevin decided he wanted the garage painted because we totally have money for that too. NOT Anyway, there's paint that's chipping away on the walls, so we had to scrape it off. We searched everything in vain for masks because people are buying them out for the Coronavirus. The painter told us to use bandanas, and this is what we ended up with. Mine kind of matched my hair. I wonder if that's why Kevin got me white.
It was kind of satisfying scraping the paint off especially when huge sections came off at a time. The dust was crazy, and we had to take breaks for clean air every now and then. The result?
It looks so much better!
I'm going to go with the sense that it's a guy thing, but it looks a lot better for a garage. It makes Kevin happy, so that's good too.
In the meantime we got new carpet in the basement and master bedroom. There was carpet in the bedroom when we first moved in, but we changed it to hardwood floors. I think it looks better now with carpet. We also got the hardwood floors refinished, but for some reason, I didn't get any pics of that. I'll be sure to take some for you tomorrow. We worked mostly outside today. The kids and Kevin already did a huge yard day last week, but today we did the mulching and rest of the cleaning. We even rearranged rocks in front of the house. I think it turned out real nice.
We bought 44 bags of mulch. It's all down the side of the house and in front of the garage too. I kept going to the store for the mulch, and I would bring a different kid each time. The same lady checked us out all the times except the last. It was funny and not at the same time.
And this cast of characters are the Guardians of the RV. We have St. George, St. Michael the Archangel, Groot, and St. Joseph.









No comments:
Post a Comment