Miss Thing had her birthday a bit ago, and I'm just now blogging. Honestly, it's hard because I started this blog because Papa was alway bugging me for info and pics. It's weird to think he won't be commenting anymore.
Miss Mar's birthday went well. She had Panera for breakfast because she was being glutenized for her special day. We were supposed to head to Grandma and Gecko's for lunch, but there was a health issue, so we stayed home and K'lyn came out. We had Glory Days because they have a whole gluten free menu for those of us not being glutenized. We had a lazy afternoon, and the birthday girl wanted MacDonald's for dinner. Bleh!
She opened a thousand gifts (a little exaggeration) and had a great day. I love that as they grow older they grow out of the need for extravagant celebrations; although there was plenty of balloons, presents, sweets, and food for one. We're still waiting for her birthday lunch at Grandma and Gecko's which will hopefully happen soon. Until then, rolling pics that I have.
Kevin and I didn't think through this whole three teenagers at once thing. Here are some other things happening around the house.












Great blog babe. I had to run an errand today and really wanted to call Papa to talk so I am completely understand the sentiment of not really wanting to blog. It did help us solve another issue that arose the other day. Since we are old now and can't remember anything this blog helped us. haha ... not LOL ... haha.
ReplyDeleteMarley,
Happy Birthday Baby. I said so on your blog too. I love you and it's awesome seeing you grow into a young lady. When that will happen I don't know ... hehe. You are an awesome chick!
I didn't even know you blogged! And it was the most important one! You didn't do the 5 things you may not know about Marley which was the one reason I wanted you to do my b-day blog so badly! *Sigh* It's fine..You just don't love me.
ReplyDelete