Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My Bubble

 This blog is coming to you motivated by an angry Miss Mar.  She keeps ragging on me that I said I would blog more frequently, so to get her off my back, here we go.  We're getting back into the groove post C-word.  Sometimes I'm fine and other times I get winded so easily.  I'm hoping to get back to running on the treadmill soon.  Maybe the holiday breaks will bring exercise.  I'll probably need it!

I have no claims to this pic.  Mars obviously took it.

We finally got a fire going this season.  Unfortunately I think that when we have a fire, it makes Rory's room colder.  She has since acquired a heater, so hopefully that will help.

This is Hiccup's new favorite place in the house.  Relic is jealous because he's not allowed on the rug in this room, but I still see him catching glances outside.  I know he longs for his daddy, so I let him just sit there sometimes.

This car already rules the roost.  Rory lets him up on the couch against my wishes.  This is the very reason it's against my wishes because he thinks he can just get up on the couch now even when she's not there.  No bueno.

Guess who showed up at our co-op last week?!  Jim Caviezel!  He's the guy who played Jesus in the movie The Passion.  It was so exciting!  He gave the kids a talk about the right to life and then visited with people after.  I didn't fangirl at all and went back to my lunch monitoring post.


Our co-op had a How Down and Chili Cook off over the weekend.  I volunteered Kevin and I to work the ticket table.  I think the kids had fun.  They both had friends there.  I think we all had a good time.

This is a towel we have at the back door to dry Relic off when he goes out in the rain.  Sometimes he just likes to lie down in them.  Hiccup seems to think it's a good idea too.  He's so cute here!

I was trying to get everyone together to make a video of us singing happy birthday to a friend, and Logan snapped a pic instead.  Chaos!  

And saving the best for last, this is Logan and I dancing at the Hoe Down.  He asked me to dance because his friend made him, but I'll take it!  You might notice Mars in the background dragging her friend around the dance floor.  She didn't even mean to photobomb since we didn't know Kevin was taking pics.  It's funny.  Excuse my fat arse in the pic.  Ugh.

Other than all this, I'm looking forward to the break next week.  Even though you would think we would rest, it's actually pretty busy.  This weekend is helping our friends move, K'lyn's birthday bash (including her beau who had a birthday recently too), and getting ready for her actual birthday and Thanksgiving.  Whew!  I might need a holiday from this holiday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...