Monday, June 5, 2023

It's Been a Minute

 I can't believe it's been seven months since I wrote something here.  My apologies.  I don't even have an excuse.  Let's see what you've missed.

Thanksgiving

K'lyn's Birthday



My mom's birthday.  Dita and Maria flew in to surprise her.  It was a great surprise.


The OG's

Christmas jammies!


We visited Uncle Brian, Aunt Paula and Nana for Christmas and stole Nana!

Went to see David.

Kevin's birthday

Mouse still ruling the house.

Trip to PA for Newsies.  This was an eating establishment that I will probably not go to ever again.  Our production was awesome but ended in disaster.  Until next time Newsies!


Another production with this theater kid.

Dyeing eggs

Happy Easter!

Birthday outing

Marley confirmed and her sponsor

Turning 20!



Best Friend's daughter's wedding

Bird feeder gift for my birthday finally up and functioning.

Of course there's been more than that happening, but for now, it's a catch up with pictures.  We are officially on spring break.  The weather is getting hotter, the kids are getting more bored, it's nice.  We have a few happenings this summer.  I'll try to keep you up to date.  Until next time!


1 comment:

  1. Yay - I got to your blog on the laptop - couldn't get there on my IPhone!
    The pictures really help us remember what's been going on - 7 months! Unbelievable! Love that you have a Cardinal too. Hope its one that lives near you because my Cardinal couldn't make the trip - he's too fat from eating at my birdfeeder several hours a day.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...