Saturday, March 15, 2025

Italy (Day 1&2) Forgotten Pics!

 I must have been really tired when blogging last night because I missed so many pics.  I was just sitting down to collect pics for days 3&4 when I noticed missed pictures from days 1&2.  My apologies.  I'll post the pics here and then work on the next blog.  Sorry about that!


Most of these pics were taken by Rory.  That's why she's not in any of them. :(  These are more from the restaurant.










More exploring...












More mall...




K'lyn came out of her room one night to me and Kevin in the living room with a video she had made of our day.  She used CapCut on her phone.  It's so app or program, but she created a monster because we wanted one every day from then on.  It's so cool!


Until tomorrow! (hopefully)








1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe tagged that transformer ... lol. So many pics and so man stories. I think you could post everyday for a month and not get through it all.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...