It's been a bit, eh? Almost 18 months, and I'm dusting off the fingers. I was trying to think of how to make a comeback, and I think the easiest would be to do a pic collage of the past almost 18 months. Too daring in one post? We'll see how it goes and maybe split it up.
April 2025
My birthday
Kevin driving fancy cars
Prom
May 2025
22!
New Kitties
June 2025
Beach
July 2025
River floating with seester!
19!
August 2025
Back to School
Matching tats
Back to school 2
September 2025
17!
Down on the farm with grandma and nana
Best pig caller this side of the Mississippi!
October 2025
Concert with the girlies!
Sight and Sound
November 2025
31!
December 2025
Merry Christmas!
This seemed pretty long, so I'll do another post for this year so far. There's lots happening. Stay tuned!


















No comments:
Post a Comment