Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oops!

I forgot to update this last night! Sorry to all (4) of you. :) Kevin and I had a budget meeting last night. It turned into a meal planning meeting and then into a deck flooring research meeting. By the end of the meeting, we didn't have a budget, but we knew how much we needed from it for food and flooring. Dave Ramsey says that there's the geek and the free spirit to every budget meeting. I'm the geek and Kevin's the free spirit. Who'd thunk? Anyway, we were trying to figure out how much we need for the beach, Rory's tuition, and the debt snowball we're trying to get rolling again. We start out with the best of intentions and somehow always get sidetracked. We decided to reconvene the meeting at next paycheck receipt.

Today (Sunday) we went to my parent's house to celebrate Dita's birthday. Marley slept a total if an hour from 630a to our departure time of 530p. She fell asleep in the car for 15 minutes. Rory and Logan were completely excited to play with Tyler and Amanda and talked about how they wanted to play with them some more and when we were going to see them again. It was me and Kevin's eat free day, so we had BK and MacD's for breakfast, Ruby Tuesday for lunch, and steak, lobster and grandma's noodles for dinner. I'm stuffed. So not an eventful weekend, but I'll still leave you with a picture...
My toy box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...