and a black spec came out on her finger. She swore it was a bug in her ear. I told her she was overreacting and did a bug check on her futon because she swore that it fell on it. After the whole incident this is how I found her at the kitchen table. She had rolled up tissues and scotch taped them to her ears. I can't believe she let me take pictures of it. She's probably kill me if she knew I posted it here. It's just so funny! To keep things symmetrical, I'll post my favorite picture of her.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The Teen Years
Ok, so I'm only 2 years into them, but I still feel like a veteran. I know I probably haven't seen the worst, and I'm sure I don't want to. Kaelyn missed the bus this morning. It was only the second morning I wasn't upstairs to see her off. Not only did she miss it when it went down the street, but she missed it when it went back up the street. Yes, it passes our house TWICE. When Kaelyn started school I told her that if she missed the bus too bad so sad. She had to be responsible to get herself out the door. She has missed the bus once so far, and I drove her in because I was being nice that day. When she missed it again today, out of the kindness of my heart, I asked Nana to take her to school. :) She was taking Rory and would pass by it anyway. Apparently Kaelyn made comments on the way there about how her daddy would've gotten her there on time and what not. Just Rude! Anyway, I gave her a talking to when she got home about how that won't be happening again, meaning Nana giving her a ride. She said she was joking which is the teenage answer for EVERYTHING they do wrong. I should know. So far she hasn't given me a run for my money yet like I did to my mom when I was her age. I'm sure it's just around the corner. It's hard to believe that my little girl who one day was doing this..
Oh, you haven't seen this picture? Kaelyn was scratching her ear one day
and a black spec came out on her finger. She swore it was a bug in her ear. I told her she was overreacting and did a bug check on her futon because she swore that it fell on it. After the whole incident this is how I found her at the kitchen table. She had rolled up tissues and scotch taped them to her ears. I can't believe she let me take pictures of it. She's probably kill me if she knew I posted it here. It's just so funny! To keep things symmetrical, I'll post my favorite picture of her.
She looks so grown up here and still innocent. This was on her 14th birthday. I can't believe I'm that old. She's a good kid though. I know my mom's still holding out for the whole karma thing to happen. She's enjoying Kaelyn's teenage years almost as much as Kaelyn. She just laughs when I tell her what she's doing. I guess I had it coming though.
and a black spec came out on her finger. She swore it was a bug in her ear. I told her she was overreacting and did a bug check on her futon because she swore that it fell on it. After the whole incident this is how I found her at the kitchen table. She had rolled up tissues and scotch taped them to her ears. I can't believe she let me take pictures of it. She's probably kill me if she knew I posted it here. It's just so funny! To keep things symmetrical, I'll post my favorite picture of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
No comments:
Post a Comment