Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Patty's Day!

I was going to make this post about St. Patrick's Day and the history behind corn beef and cabbage. I thought that was boring. To sum it up, Ireland doesn't eat that to celebrate today. It's an Irish-American tradition. Something really cute today was Rory. I printed out a bunch of printables to color about St. Patrick's Day. All day she was talking about apricots and coloring the pictures with the apricot crayon. Finally I asked what she was talking about with the apricots. She said she didn't know, and I asked if she was talking about shamrocks...the flowers. She was. It was really funny. Guess ya had to be there. Let's talk about Logan for a little bit because he wins the best pictures today. Nana and Papa went to the store to get Rory Indian figures for the village she built in school
last week. While she was there, she got Logan little animal figures, Kaelyn a book of scrap booking paper, and Marley an outfit. Logan loves jungle animals. These are little animals. He took them out and lined them right up. The funny thing about it is the bear at the front is facing the rest of the animals in the other direction. This did not bother Logan one bit. I asked him where they were all going, but he didn't answer me. I asked if he knew, and he said he did. I guess that was just between him and the animals. Here's a close-up... Here's a couple more
because he's so photogenic.














He's trying to be mad here.

Self-explanatory. Ya gotta love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...