Thursday, May 28, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

Is anyone else getting sick of song analogies? Is analogies even the right word to use there? It doesn't sound right. I don't know. Anyway, we had torrential downpours this afternoon. We opened the door when it started because isn't that what you're supposed to do? When I was growing up, my parents had us open the doors when it rained. I always thought it was a Filipino thing, but who knows. The one thing I always wanted to do was run out the door and play in it. So...that's what I did. Well, not me, but the kids. Not all the kids, just Rory and Logan. Oh, nevermind.

Not only did I send them out, but I told them to stand still while I took pictures.



I threw them in the shower immediately after this was done, which was my only stipulation. And just because it's a great picture, I'm going to add this one of Marley. She is the perfect height at 9 months for the Rose Petal Cottage.

WARNING: DO NOT LET CHILDREN PULL THEMSELVES UP USING THE WALL OF THE ROSE PETAL COTTAGE. MAY CAUSE COTTAGE TO FALL OVER. YES, I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to record to show your honor that I was not available for consult during "play time in the rain." If you ask me it might just well have been a punishment for another offense. :) I am kidding of course. I know that Nora is one of the best mothers out there and would stop at nothing to do whatever it takes to make the kids happy. She is also one of the most loving mothers I have seen yet. Now granted my view of mothers is HIGHLY limited. ;) Sorry, in all seriousness she "like totally rocks."

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...