Friday, May 15, 2009

Sorry

I promise to be back to my normal blogging self next week...unless I just jinxed myself...and don't blog at all next week...and you guys don't get the blogs I do blog because you'll think I'm not blogging anymore...and then I'll get no comments...and I'll think no one's reading...so I'll stop blogging...

2 comments:

  1. Humm. I wasn't here to not get your blog. So I didn't read the blog you didn't write. But I will not comment on the blog that you didn't write and that I didn't read so everything will be even. Except this comment on the blog that you did write and.... I'm confused....I think you should blog all the time and we will comment some of the time.

    Shesh...I didn't think it was that difficult.

    Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I don't comment enough on the blog but I want you to know that I love it and the memories that it gives each and every time. Thank you for thinking of us and sharing your very special blessings with us.

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...