Friday, June 12, 2009

Again!

You know how somtimes you go through a whole day thinking it's a different day? Well, I went through all day yesterday thinking it was Friday. I kept forgetting it was only Thursday. So, I don't blog on Fridays. It didn't help that I went out last night too. I had a meet up with Jessica and we went over some home school stuff I had that she wanted to know about. It ended up being a really late night, and I didn't have my phone. So Kevin was here worrying. I'm really upset about that. So, I'm going to blog tonight because I have things to say. For this week only, a Saturday morning blog! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...