that I will not be blogging tonight. It was a late night with the store, the gym, and a teenager trying to finish a SCRAPBOOK by her last day of school...TOMORROW! So, I'm going to feed Marley and getting my bottom to bed. Tomorrow I am off to the Oncologist to find out my DETAILED results of my scans. Who knew I would have to pay so much to get my results as to book a whole appt because he won't call me. Oh well. Have a fantabulous weekend! I will be watching my husband try to cut down a tree. :) I have a feeling this will make for a great Monday morning blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Good Luck at the Dr. We will call when we get home from Hand Dr. for Nana. Can bring the saw when we come up later. Love and kisses and Tell Kaelyn congrats on finishing her first year. We will anyway but just tell her we love her. Of course, we didn't have to help with the scrapbook!..
ReplyDeletePapa.
Didn't realize that today is her last day. Tell her Gecko and I are proud of her!!!
ReplyDeleteHope the tree cooperates.