So I went to the bookstore to use my Barnes and Noble giftcard. I got some books, so I wasn't going to blog so that I could read. Then I remembered that Maureen, Rory's Godmother, had called, so I called her back. I just got off the phone and have to feed Marley. So after all that, I was going to say that I deserve to just sit and read tonight, but I think I had a better time talking to Maureen. By the way, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. Please say a quick "Please let Nora get a good haircut" for me tomorrow. I'm going at 1015a. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Nana said the haircut was real good but that you don't like it! Or maybe I got that wrong. I expect a picture.
ReplyDeleteI had been checking the blog but I kept seeing the video blast from the end of May. I didn't realize that your blogs were backing up from June. I am caught up with yours now and may add one of my own tonight. I love them but you know that.
Papa.