I really like how Rory and Logan are sitting the same way. And all their heads are cocked toward the TV. (I know...bad mom) And they're all sitting inside the train tracks.And then I'm spotted...
And here's what happens...

They're such hams.
I really like how Rory and Logan are sitting the same way. And all their heads are cocked toward the TV. (I know...bad mom) And they're all sitting inside the train tracks.
And here's what happens...

I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
Yes.... they are hams. I know it's not just our kids either. I am sure that B and I were the same way when we were that age. Nora isn't a bad mom either and I know we can all agree to that point. Wanting a little "down" time in the day isn't a bad thing and doesn't make any parent a "bad" parent. Nora's love of the kids (all of them) is endless and she shows them that every second of every day.
ReplyDeleteNo, Nora isn't a bad Mom. She is very concerned and loving parent. Both of you worry about what and how much they watch on TV and there isn't anything wrong with watching just a bit of it. Brian and KJ were both pretty good and didn't watch much TV when they were that small. Later yes. The picture the other day with Marley cranking on the receiver volume dial brought back memories. Brian would stare at the blue receiver light and Renee would sing about, "Oh Stewball the Racehorse". He was such a good baby and THEN....he is still a good boy. But I digress...where did I start this comment?
ReplyDelete