All parents think that their kids are smart. It's the norm. I am a parent that KNOWS her kids are smart, and I have proof. Sure it may not knock your socks off, but I think all of them are pretty great. (SIDE NOTE: There is no video of Kaelyn because she is 14. That's the best I can do for a reason.)
I really like the last one. Good Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
In the second "Rory only Poem" she really did have it nailed until I told her to slow it down and say the words clearly. Now granted she did a very good job at it in the video that is posted here but she did a much better job saying it really fast. Rory, Logan, and Marley each learn so much from having Nora there all day. Marley is the smartest of the bunch though. I asked her if she poopied and she started shaking her head so I asked Nora to get the camera and take some video of it. I think it's good to have it for posterity shake so that when they get to Kaelyn's age we can show them that they were smart once too. Now I'm not saying that Kaelyn isn't smart, cause she just is. But if you take what she thinks she knows, everything or at least when you ask her something she says "I know" and what she does they are VERY far apart! ... hehe ...
ReplyDeleteOf course they are the smartest kids around, take it from a person who knows. But when it comes to teenagers, things have not changed so much from 60's, 80's and now. Take it from a person who's been through all three and is wiser from it. NOT smarter but much Wiser.
ReplyDeleteGrasshopper