Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rory's Swim Class

I signed Rory up for home school swim classes at our gym. It's for an hour and a half...45 minutes of instruction and 45 minutes of play. Her first class was last Friday. I packed up Logan and Marley and stuff for them to do for an hour and a half. That lasted for 45 minutes. After Rory's intruction was over and free play started, it was down hill from there. Logan wanted to go in the pool. Marley wanted out of her stroller to go play with Logan. He was throwing toys from the bin into the girls (Rory made a friend). It was hectic, but I went and asked the intructor if I could go into the pool with Logan and Marley for free play. She said I could, so this Friday, we're going to see how it goes...considering Marley's first experience with the pool. Here are some pics of course.


She's starting to learn freestyle. Check out some of her faces. (hehehe)



I know I'm mean, but I can't help but laughing.


Logan found these weighted eggs.


Then he decided to share with Marley.

And Marley decided to share with this little girl.

It was a great time...and cheap! That's enough to make me put on a swimsuit this Friday. I WILL NOT be taking pictures. Sorry!

Finis

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully Rory keeps up with it. Logan said the other day that he wanted to start lessons. Nora and I hope this is true since he's a little "uneasy" around water. I know he'll get over it soon though. Rory's faces are funny in the pictures. She's never ever been dramatic in her life which make them that much better. ;) And no, I wouldn't know where she gets her drama or over exaggerations from :p

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...