Our next step is to turn our husbands into bosom friends. I'm sure we'll have to call it something else for them though. Can guys even be bosom friends? I don't know. Anyway, we're setting our families up this Saturday and seeing how it all goes. Wish us luck!
I'll leave you with some pics because I haven't had a pic in two posts and that seems sacrilege.


Sayonara!
Hurm.... Nora and Jess have been trying to find something that Jim and I have in common instead of having 4 kids (three girls and a boy each), into motorcycles (he has one I don't), and neither of us are into sports to speak of. But the one thing they came up with was that we both like Mac's. I am really happy that Nora has found a bosom friend and is excited about stuff. I guess we'll see how it goes but it's a lot of pressure to on guys. :)
ReplyDeleteBut what I wanted to talk about was why Nora is stealing a shopping cart. From the picture above it is obvious that she has corralled her kids and they are making their get-away from the shopping center. At the last second she ducked out of the view of the surveillance camera but with three kids as good looking as those, the police will surely hunt her down and throw her in the lock-up. Nana calls this picture the “Squeeze Play” as that basket is pretty full. I agree but full of the most precious babies on Earth. Love, Papa.
ReplyDeleteDon’t worry if the cops come here I will just say, “No comment!”.