I'm exhausted. I'm sure Nana is even more exhausted. It was a hectic day. I'm glad it's over. I hope it NEVER happens again. Enough about that. Have you met Logan?
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...





Have you ever notice that when you have two kids crying that their is always one who is there telling you their not crying?
ReplyDeleteHave you ever notice that when your down to your last thread that Gods hands you a rope?
Have you ever notice that when you need the powder to go on you turn the one person who understands, your partner, your friend?
Have you ever notice how much I love all six of my kids in Mount Airy and how proud I am of you all?
Logan and Marley do look so much alike. Poor Rory though seems to be left out of it. She gets it all which really stinks sometimes. We owe Rory big time for stuff as is become quite the norm. She just takes it all in stride and doesn't complain about it. She is one in a million but then God saw it fit to grant me 5 one in a millions. So I must have done (still doing?) something right to warrant such treatment. I don't have to tell you all how great Nora, Kaelyn, Rory, Logan, and Marley are. They show us all constantly what they are capable of. I do have to say though that Nora is our binding force who, somehow, is able to do so much with so little and make it fun for everyone. Have I told you lately that I love you?
ReplyDelete