Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rory's Latest

We had a nice relaxing weekend. Thanks for asking.

A while ago (at the beginning of the school year) I bought a curriculum to teach Rory piano. We had two sessions, and it hasn't happened since. I fully mean to start up again, but until then, Rory got it in her head to learn how to play this song. I know it's a popular song, but I can't remember the name of it. Please LEAVE A COMMENT if you know the song. It's hard to google song lyrics with "Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Dada Dada."



Among other things, I think we might have an electronic issue in our household.

Nos Vat!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for the song and know it but there are no words in it that I remember. I don't think it actually has words to it really. I think it's going to be Mozart's Fifth or something to that effect.

    Rory was very excited about it and happy that she got it finally. Kaelyn worked with her on it for a little bit. She wan't to know if Nana and Papa had a piano so she could play it for them yesterday but they can view the blog Nora told her and watch her playing it.

    Rory, Logan, and Marley fight over the DS and now Leapster. It's *a little* funny sometimes to see Marley blow up about it when it's taken away from her. And NO it's not me pushing electronics on them in hopes they will follow in my footsteps when they get older. They can be whatever they want and get whichever Mac they want when they get older!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know, but I didn't know until we all had a go at it. I knew there was more to it and Papa went on the computer and pulled up a keyboard and played the tune and played it for Brian. Brian kept saying it had something to do with Christmas. Went home and went to the think tank (restroom)with Paula's little computer and thought about it. Have you got it yet???? No? two words, "Die Hard" the first movie.

    Marley is going to be the smartest little girl around. She has two older smart sisters and a older smart brother. She is the happiest little girl around. When you pick her up and pat her back she does the same to you. She hugs you the way you hug her and if you hold her close she holds you close. I think she is so loving I'll bet she'll grow up to be a nurse. Just like her great Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song that Rory is playing is actually Ode to Joy by Beethoven. :)

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...