I can't do it tonight folks. I don't have it in me. Talk to you tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
FIrstly:
ReplyDeleteI hope my Dad is ok today. I haven't been able to call but I am to understand that my Mom took him to Naval Bethesda this morning for evaluation. We'll see I guess.
Secondly:
B and P left for Jamaica this morning at 0700. I hope they get there safe.
Thirdly:
B your truck is fine, has a beast of an engine, decent brakes, corners pretty good, and has a pretty high top speed.
Fourthly:
I don't like the question of the day. It's way to vague.
Sports with a Long and Short Corner are the following:
NASCAR - Martinsburg WV has both a long and short corner.
NFL - the corner can be both long and short.
Field Hockey - Has both a long and short
Soccer (Football) - Has both a long and short corner.
Fifthly: I love my wife and don't need a bumper sticker to let others think it.
I love your wife too son. She has always been there for me and I Don't care who knows I think she is one very special LADY. I have a very wonderfull son too. Together you two make a very outstanding family. Thank you all very much for all your help today.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nana