Monday, November 9, 2009

Narley Marley

Marley has been chugging along this whole time learning and experiencing new things. She still loves to play DS and has taken a special interest in books as of late. I think she may be an early reader, as she already tries to write too. Here is the latest book she's reading...A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Steinbeck. It may seem a little advanced, but she can handle it.

They grow up so fast. Peace!

The answer to yesterday's question can be any of the following:
Words with no vowel in them: Myth, Fly, Sky, Dry, Cry, Rhythm, Crypt

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Logan and Marley are just rolling through this whole thing as if nothing has happened. Marley is trying to form words which is pretty funny to see. It's funny with all of them though. She just keeps on getting bigger and weirder that's for sure. She laughs at everything around her and isn't scared of anything. This past weekend we took off for the mall and ended up at the book store. She loves pulling all the books down and reading them. The funny/cute part was here up on the stage they use for the story time. It's really just a raised section (by about 5 inches). She would get up on it then walk to the edge and throw up her hands as if asking for help getting down. At least she learning that, while she can go up, she might need help going down. I guess it's a sign that she doesn't want to look back but "Keep Moving Forward."

    Answer to the question is John F. Kennedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Nora told me I was wrong about my answer. A quick Wiki search confirms that Theodore Roosevelt was the youngest President by any means and JFK by election? Slip the points with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Marley was smart when yesterday I showed her how to hit the plunger on a toy needle and she watched me show her how to do it and did it on her own after me. All she has to do is watch you do something and she can follow. Watch out Nora this could be as bad a thing as a blessing. She also watched me open the door to the basement yesterday very closely. Of course with two little hot shots like Rory and Logan she had better be in a fast forward mode or that little girl will get ran over.

    I was going to say JFK too. But when you came back and said that it was T. Roosevelt I remember that was a default President because of Harding wasn't he. I'll have to look it up.

    I wanted Kaelyn to know that I really did like her hair. She is lucky to have so much and can work with it like she does. It's even better to have a mother who helps you work with it.

    love you all very much,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!!

    I also wanted to let you know I have a giveaway on my blog. Click on the What am I? picture on one of the right sidebars.
    theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...