Well, we had our Christmas today because we're going to be too busy tomorrow. Of course the kids will open Santa's presents, but then it's off on the Christmas marathon of visiting family. The kids enjoyed their presents with Kaelyn coming in as best present of the year. She got hamsters that run around in a ball. When they run into something, they bounce off and go the other direction. They're not Zuzu pets or whatever those things are called. They're a knock off and much more entertaining from what I hear.
After we opened presents, the kids went for nap...although Logan didn't sleep. This didn't play out as a problem until we got to 6pm Mass. I think they all broke down at one point or another. Logan having a continuous meltdown the whole time. Kaelyn didn't melt down of course. We were all dressed really nice and cute, and I DIDN'T GET ANY PICTURES!!! I know...I know. I have failed you again, but I'll have a great picture tomorrow...I promise.
So, good night and sleep tight, and God bless us every one.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
No comments:
Post a Comment