Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!! Part 1

If I tried to do the whole Christmas post tonight, it would never end. Be thankful I am splitting it up. It's a lot! First up are pictures of Christmas Eve present opening at our house. I'm just going to post pics and move on. It's best for everyone involved.

This is what Marley was doing while we were opening presents. She could be a poster kid for what your 15 month old SHOULDN'T do...play computer games. Let's blame her geek dad! :)


Now onto Christmas morning at our house.


The only 6yo I know asking for pickles in her stocking.






I have no idea what's got Marley laughing.


Monday's blog will have Christmas part 2...Nana and Papa's and Grandma and Gekko's. And now I leave you with this...Logan got animal masks that you wear on your face and when you press the nose, they make sounds. I got a video for you.




Have yourself a Merry little Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...