I have a blog set up, but it's 930p and I have a chance to go to sleep now. I think I should take this chance because tomorrow all six of us are going to attempt to sleep in ONE room at my parents. For some this is no problem, but for my group of sleep trained kids, this is a nightmare. I can almost hear Kevin telling me that if I'm going to be negative about it, then it's going to turn out to be negative. Oh well, I am NOT looking forward to it.
Just for naps at my parents, we tried to put Logan down after Marley had gone to sleep (or so we thought). Logan ended up standing there and playing with Marley rather than sleeping or letting Marley sleep. I'm just not looking forward to it. Logan will be on one side of the king bed in a playpen, Marley will be on the other side in a playpen, Kaelyn will be at the foot of the bed on an air mattress, and Rory will sleep in the bed with Kevin and I. That basically means no sleep for me or Kevin. So stay tuned because this is going to be interesting. I'll prolly not blog again until a special Friday night edition to let you all know how it went. Unless I'm too tired from no sleep Thursday night. Here's hopin'!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
No comments:
Post a Comment