Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Goodies

Here are some shots of the kids playing with their toys. There's not many here so forgive me. I'm sure there'll be more to come.
Santa got Marley an Aquadoodle. Wasn't that a great idea?! It's just water and a huge area for her to write on...not some little DS screen.


Here's another shot with Logan waiting patiently for his turn.


I don't even have to worry about this because it's just water!


What's Kevin hiding?


He's making a potholder! It's our latest obsession. Rory got it for Christmas. So far Kevin and I have both made 4 potholders each. We're at a standstill though because we're running out of loopers.



Rory got a new American girl doll, Rebecca and this spiffy new horse that she fits on. If you'll notice Kit's leg has been hit by the band aid bandit otherwise known as Rory.


Marley got new bath toys too. This is the first bath Marley and Logan have taken together.


Logan also got these new jammies. They're the old fashioned ones with his name on his bottom. He didn't like them. :(

So there's a sneak peak into what we've been up to since Christmas with our toys. Hope you got some good presents also. Catch ya tomorrow!

By the way...in case you're wondering...Kaelyn's been holed up in her room with her new toys. That's why there's no pics of her with her new things. I'll make it my mission to get something for you to see.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah ... I told Kaelyn that if she told her friends at school that's what I was doing I was going to throw her out of the house. I guess it could be worse though. We could be addicted to other things and aren't. What's the harm in making pretty holders for pots? I don't see any. Of course all I see is under/over, over/under, etc. Thank you to all for the LOUD toys. You'll get yours!

    It really hasen't felt like Christmas this year though with all that has gone on. I wish it would though and hope that some sense of normality will be restored soon. We sure could use some good Mt. Airy Bucy family news.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...