Because I am a firm believer in slave labor...
Because there are no such thing as child labor laws in the Bucy house...
I gave each of the kids a wet paper towel and put them to work. They were instructed to wipe down the walls, fridge, anything and everything. Don't believe me?
Even Miss Marley had to clean.
Whenever you have a camera around Miss Marley, she shines.
She even thought to do the floor. I didn't even give instructions to wipe the floor. What a good little cleaner?!The bowl is still outside on the deck. I didn't get to it today. Whatever. Now that I know what these kids are capable of, there's no stopping me!
Now that's what's I'm talking about! Where I didn't mean to "subject" the kids to labor it is nice to see them helping. They are all to happy to though if you ask them. As long as they didn't have a hand in making the mess at least it seems. If they had a hand in making the mess, say their bedroom or the living room, they HATE cleaning it.
ReplyDeleteI better watch what I say to people though. Next thing you know your wife is asking you what you said because your so-called "friend" is throwing you under the bus on his wife's blog! Jeezz when someone says "Nora is going to prolly kill me for saying this so don't say anything" you would think one WOULDN'T say anything! Haha ... like anyone reads my rambles anyway. ;p