Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Toy in Review

Rory and Logan received Crayola Quick and Easy Face Paint for New Years. We give gifts on New Year's Day in hopes that you will prosper in the New Year. Anyway, here's what they look like.
Here are the ones the kids chose.
I shot this pic horizontally, but for some reason it won't stay that way when I try to attach it. So, Rory wanted the cat and Logan wanted the spider.
They are little films of paper painted with the design, so all you're supposed to have to do is put it on the child's face and rub over it with your finger. Well, that's what I did but as you can see, the paint didn't com completely off in some areas, leaving just a faint print. It also came with a pen to add designs, so I added a spider to Logan's cheek like the picture had.
You can barely see if because the boy kept moving. And what's with the eyes? I told him to try again after this shot.
So I said, "Logan, open your eyes like this" and preceded to raise my eyebrows.
It'll have to do. Next up was Rory.
She's good at taking pictures, but I noticed she does the same thing with her eyes as Logan. Look!
So I took another one. I love the arm around the neck thing from Logan. How cute?!
They're pretty good. The kids don't care that they're faint. And they wash off with soap and water. I think Rory didn't even use soap and just scrubbed her face off. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. They weren't on their faces when I got home yesterday. When I did get home I needed to go to the store for stuff. Marley was all for this and was waiting semi patiently for me to get her shoes on and jacket. Logan wanted another "face" on and was going to stay with Nora while I took Rory and Marley. Nora got the face on Logan then Rory wanted one as well. By this time Logan wanted to go as well. Marley was starting to get a little "rambunctious" by this point. Nora decided that since Logan was now going that she could go as well. So what started off as me taking Marley turned into "all" of us going. Kaelyn stayed at home to make sure it didn't "float away." By "float away" I mean, of course, she wanted to txt her friends. Not that I've been around too many other kids but mine, I think, are the most animated kids in the world. I wonder if anyone else thinks that? Naw ......

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...