Sunday, January 17, 2010

Face Painting 201

We're still stuck on this Crayola Face Painting business. Here are some of the latest.

Dragon Logan
Butterfly Rory
Dragon Logan and Butterfly Rory. I asked Logan to make a dragon face. This is what I got.
Lizard Logan
Wolf Logan
Gnarly Marley
Bird Rory

As you can see, these things are a hit. The only problem is that their faces aren't reacting too well to the paint, and it itches them terribly. That's the price I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Nora is getting really really good at putting those things on too. She was just really good when they started them but now it's better or something. Rory and Logan do love those things. I think the person at Crayola who came up with these things deserves a raise.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...