I love you!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Yup ... that's me people! Nora could have found a million OTHER pictures in much better LIGHT but choose those? Man, can I get some sympathy? No! Ok, I see how it is. At least she choose some of me ACTUALLY doing something around the house so when she tells you all I don't do anything and just sit there you can have some sympathy then right! NO!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, Nora (and the kids) are my reason for being. There are times I will never forget with each of them. Looking into Nora's eyes passing by her office and feeling that over whelming knowing that we were going to be spending our lives together, taking Kaelyn to the park and helping her ride her bike, Rory, Logan, and Marley's first steps/words. You know I could go on and on about them but I know that would just bore you to tears. The point is that Nora is/was/will always be my Valentine. She is the person that I have always wanted to be with before I even knew her. I think it sad sometimes that we didn't meet earlier in life. I know it wasn't planned to be that way and we met when when we needed to so we knew that we were meant to be. Some people get to meet that person in Kindergarten and some later in life. I know I thank God everyday for Nora. Thank you babe for being there for me and us in all we've gone through and have yet to go through. I know I couldn't have done it and wouldn't be able to do it without you by my side! I love you.