See how the paper isn't colored yet? The doc said I could keep my eyes open and looking up or I could squeeze them shut. It was easier to just gently close them.
By the end of it, my eyes were red and angry with me. But look at my tear level! The doc said it was normal. For the dry mouth test, I had to spit into a tube every minute for five minutes and I couldn't swallow at all. Then they weigh the saliva in the tube. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of that. My saliva was borderline low...whatever that means. At least Kevin was amused for these tests. That makes them easier...a little.
As NOT funny as it is that Nora has to do these things just look at the picture? Is that not funny? Yes, I am very worried about Nora and her mounting conditions. She has to do all these test though and some are funnier than others. PET/CT - Not Funny. Paper Eye Test - Funny. Spitting into a vile - Funny. You get the point. Again, Yes, I pray nightly that God will take away all the ailments that plague my lovely wife. As for now I will attempt to take her mind off what exactly she is doing with laughter. :)
ReplyDelete