Here's how everything turned out.



Here are the finished cupcakes. I took two of them and put chocolate frosting on them because that's Kevin's favorite...yellow cake with chocolate frosting. If you're looking at the above picture going left to right in rows of four, here are who made each cupcake. Rory, Mommy, Rory, Rory2nd row...Logan, Logan, Logan, Mommy 3rd row...Mommy, Rory, Rory, Logan
They were both winners because Nana and Papa judged and they almost all got eaten. Here are their video tutorials.
And Logan's...
Watch out Food Network!
Papa doesn't eat much cake but he did have a couple of cupcakes this time. Both were very very good. I even voted for both--you expected me to vote against one of the two sweetest people in the world? This is also one of the things that makes my daughter-in-law special. Organizing, conducting and cleaning up from this event cannot be real easy but she goes that extra mile for my Grandkids and I appreciate that. So I think all the cooks won this one and the judges also won. Thank you. Papa.
ReplyDeleteYeah. Bobby Flay would NOT win this throw down. I voted for them both as well. There were a lot of blue tongues after the cupcakes were eaten as well. I tend to agree with Papa as well about Nora. She's been known to take on a lot of tasks at once but this was one of the sweetest. These are the jokes people....
ReplyDeleteJon's favorite cake is yellow w/ chocolate frosting. Too funny!
ReplyDelete- Beckie