I need to get some more pictures. I've run out! That's ok. There's not really anything to report. I'm babysitting teenagers again tonight because the gym was closed, so if I do it tonight, then hopefully I won't be asked about it for a while more. These are the issues with teenagers folks. (I think I can actually hear my mom laughing) Nice, mellow day today...got some things done. Half of the basement is clean. It took me 2 hours to get half done. That right there should tell you the mess it's in. It felt good. I don't know how long it will last, but it is nice walking down the stairs and not having an obstacle course to go through when you get to the bottom. I'm going to try another grateful list tonight. Here we go...
1. my husband (he came home early and took the kids out...all of them except for sleeping Marley)
2. butt dialing (you had to be there, but my in-laws know what I'm talking about)
3. chicken casserole (it's just that good)
4. my favorite Jenny Craig meal for lunch because my mom gave some to me
5. my mom (see #4)
6. cuddles with Marley in the morning
7. playing catch as a family + another teenager
8. rain
9. friends
10. my time with God this morning
These are in no particular order...KEVIN! Tomorrow is supposed to be really chill too, so I'll have to get creative with my camera. Watch out!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
So really what you are saying is that i'm NOT #1. That I am actually like #3,141,592.65. Yes, that number "means" something. Yes, everyone should be able to tell me what it means. It was nice to leave work early and take the kids (Mike, Kaelyn, Rory, and Logan) out for a little bit. Nothing big mind you. We went to Wal Mart for intermediate diapers before our big run to Costco and to the farm. Oh how I detest the smell of watermelon. The kids, of course being from Nora, LOVE the stuff. Almost as much as their Aunt Paula. She, Aunt Paula, can eat an entire "thing" all by herself in one sitting. I always knew there was something shady about that character!
ReplyDelete141,592.65 - I don't have anything.
ReplyDeleteA Google of it gave me a Bolivian Cattle Bank obligation for public deposits ( but, I am guessing that isn't what you were talking about.)
You didn't say dollars and cents but the decimal throws me. 65/100ths is an odd fraction. So I would have to stick to the money angle and then it could be anything.
I can make something up...
- Cost of a college education?
- Amount you have spent on diapers?
- Kaelyn's texting telephone bill?
- My average bill at Costco?
- Your gasoline bill for one month?
- The amount of money I have paid in late fees at the library.
- The sticker cost for a new Ferrari.
- and lastly, what you have to spend to keep Marley in "GUM".
I really don't have a clue.
Papa