Here are some cute stories from the kids lately.
Logan, Rory, and Daddy were watching BATMAN! (Logan's pick from the library). A character said to another character, "Be seeing you." Logan turned to Daddy and said, "He just spoke Spanish. My movie has Spanish in it. He just said 'Be Seeing You." Kevin explained to Logan what the guy had said and how it wasn't Spanish, but he seemed really excited there for a second.
Marley has been learning some new words. Among them are oreo and cheeseball. Here is video of each.
I'm sure Rory's had her cute moments this week, but I can't think of anything specific. I will say that she might have an excellent future as a nurse with the way she took care of Nana today. She was by her side every moment she could be, and she got Nana everything she needed whenever she needed it. That's Rory though...she's a caretaker. It's quite lovely to see.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
All are cute. Batman...are you sure you want your young child to see such a intense movie? And Marley has my heart with EVEERY word she says. She has PAPA down pat and that is the important part.
ReplyDeleteBut Kaelyn and Rory were especially kind to Nana and Papa the last few days. Kaelyn did a whole bunch of jobs for me when we first walked into the door from the hospital and didn't blink twice at doing any of them. But my heart swells with immense pride when I saw how Rory worked for her Nana yesterday. She wanted to help so much and took on some pretty good jobs for us. Those steps can be a problem for me on each run up and down them and Rory did it about fifteen times taking things up and down. She is one special little girl and I know she does it out of love and for no other reason! We do love our Gandkids.... Papa
I like the fact that she wants to see what she just did. It's pretty funny. She is getting better and better with her words. Logan was really funny with the "spanish."
ReplyDelete