*DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAM, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*


He wasn't just laying down like that...he started to sleep like that. It was too disturbing, and I had to do something before the kids saw. I'm sorry I'm showing you guys, but I felt it was my duty as blogger and all. You're welcome!
Too funny! Our cat, Tigger, is a pain too. He's only 1, so I'm hoping that as he matures, he'll settle down a bit. He has no boundries what-so-ever!
ReplyDelete- Beckie
Moki is a strange cat (like Beckie said though - what cat isn't). He gets and pretty much stays on Nora's bad side. The "thing" loves feet too. You can be sitting on the couch and able to pet him with your hands but he goes to your feet instead. He fits right into our family of course being that we are all a little strange ... "People are strange, when you're a stranger, people look ugly when you're alone" .... Sorry, you knew I had to bring song lyrics in.
ReplyDelete