The kids made Nana cards, and we shot a pic of all of them and framed it for her hospital room. I'm told she really liked everything. Of course, I'll share the pics with you. Thanks for asking!
















I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
WOW! Whoever took those pictures is a master of the lens! Haha. It really was nice having Brian, Paula, Sam, and Nik up here for part of the day and dinner at least. I know they had a blast. The kids all got to play around and shop around. Plus the house was quiet for work and sleep during Marley's nap. The visit with Nana was pretty short for B and I. They messed up the IV on the right arm and had to redo it. So Papa promptly kicked us out. Nana enjoyed ALL the cards VERY MUCH. We got another semi-ledgeable text from PAPA saying that Nana had looked at them again and was sobbing a lot. Nana has a roommate who is a doctor at the hospital. I thought the same thing but no, Nana didn't put her in there when she tried to put a needle in Nana's arm. We all hope and pray that there are no more "incidents" with breathing and that she gets to come home soon.
ReplyDeleteI didn't kick them out! They both saw the needle and KJ ran out and Brian just went ahead and passed out there in the room! Mom loves you all and loved the cards and visit but really she isn't feeling well. She has had a lot of powerful meds the last three days. As far as the dr/patient next to mom I am working on a theory that isn't very nice. She was the patient right before mom in surgery with the sam surgeon and anathesiologist. I am thinking the took very very good and long care of her and let mom stew while under! That is why her surgrery took four and hlf hours.
ReplyDeleteCan't close though without commenting on great pictures. What a good looking family I have. Papa
ReplyDeleteIt would make sense though on your theory. Hopefully they took just as good care of mom. I was sure that mom didn't want us there while they went about changing the IV. You know B would have passed out anyway once that needle came out. I am surprised you didn't put how awesome your iPad is in the comments. Too bad it seems to be a PEBKAC event! ;P
ReplyDelete